CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Baby and life updates :)

Ok well finally time for a baby update! I am FINALLY feeling better. Im still tired, but I rarely nap anymore, just some quiet laying down and I am good to go. I haven't had a headache in weeks, my sinuses have finally cleared up and I am finally back to working out. My belly is slowly growing. Some days I look more pregnant than others. However, Im only 18 weeks, so just give me some time! I go to the doctors next week. I have my 20 week ultrasound on January 12th and we MIGHT find out what the baby is. I have my check up on January 14th, Im not excited to get in trouble for most likely gaining too much weight over the holidays. Im curious, because both my German doctor and NJ doctor never once commented on my weight. Ever since they found out Allie was 9 lbs they must think I was just a super unhealthy fatty during my pregnancy. My family just has big babies, its what we do. Anyway, Ive felt a couple little movements here and there, but its not everyday yet and its not very strong either. I still forget Im pregnant about 95% of the time. Ive started doing prenatal pilates and I like it. Ive always been unflexible, but today I definately realized I need to stretch and do pilates a whole lot more!
We found out about Adam's new unit's training schedule. He will be on block leave right around the time the baby is born. So now we need to figure out how they will work his leave since he is supposed to get 10 days off paternal leave. We also found out he will be in California for the whole month of August. We were hoping block leave would be in July so we could go home and have the baby Christened as well as have Allie's 3rd birthday party. Instead I will go back to NJ for two weeks with the kids in August to celebrate mine and Allie's birthdays. We decided to delay the Christening until his predeployment leave. He missed Allie's and I don't want him missing this one too. So at least everyone will meet the baby by August and then see us again in the fall. Adam may deploy early 2011, so I will most likely head back to NJ depending on living arrangements. I don't want to give up our house here since we will still have one year left in the Army when he returns. Well I think thats it for now!

0 comments: