CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

The house, bloodwork and sickness

Ok so the house wasn't ready last Friday. But it is ready this week, so thats good. Adam is signing the lease tomorrow, and we are moving on Saturday. Im hoping Sunday I will be buying some pretty fall decorations for the outside :) YAY!
So my bloodwork this morning was NO fun. I am normally not bothered by the bloodwork or needle. I showed the guy the vein to get the blood from since its the only vein I've ever given blood from. Well, he couldn't get it. So he tried the vein in the same spot on the other arm...didn't get it. Then he swore he would get the one in the middle of my arm...and he didn't get that one either. He finally called someone else to give it a shot. She got it from the original vein right away, but did have to take 8 vials. She was pretty shocked I didn't pass out, but I think the awful sugar loaded drink stopped that from happening. Hopefully all goes well with the tons of bloodwork.
So the sickness, it comes often and in full force. Im not throwing up, but I feel like the stomach bug is lingering a lot. I have plenty of nausea and a TON of food adversions. The food adversions seem to get worse as the days pass. Something I eat for breakfast, can make me totally sick by lunch time. The worst is chicken. I can't even cook it. Dinner time is always a struggle. Tonight I was able to cook dinner and eat it! That was exciting. It was only hamburger helper, however I could eat the meat since it was covered in sauce. Carbs are my best friend, and anything remotely healthy...yeah right! I cannot wait until the 2nd trimester, when the sickness doesn't keep me on the couch, the fatigue doesn't keep me on the couch, and I can workout and eat better. Im about 9 weeks, so hopefully only 5 or 6 more weeks to go until I feel better!

0 comments: