CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

There's A Baby On The Way!

At 4:30 this morning I found out we are having another baby! I could barely fall back asleep and couldn't wait to tell Adam! After I dropped Allie off I went over to the clinic to get another test done to confirm the pregnancy. As I waited in the waiting room I kept preparing myself to hear I wasn't pregnant and that I must of midread the test. The nurse came and told me Im pregnant and I was shocked! Adam was also very shocked. I wish everyone could of seen his face when I told him. We are very excited and I have my first doctors appointment on October 14th. Our families are also very excited for us and can't wait for Allie to be a big sister! I'll post more updates as things progress!

0 comments: