CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ready or not, here it comes! Deployment AND Christmas!

Deployment is quickly approaching, and so is Christmas! We are moving out of our house the day after Christmas so its going to be hectic. We chose to stay in our home as long as we could so we could enjoy the holiday here. We will move into a hotel for a few days...I think...until Adam deploys. We have a 3 day window that Adam can deploy, so now we are waiting to find out exactly when. Its a little stressful with it being days after Christmas, but we get the holiday TOGETHER and he SHOULD be home by next Christmas, and thats what counts :) As long as we stay positive, we will all be alright!

2 comments:

Jess said...

And maybe in NJ you'll have more time to blog! Hahahaha

Samantha said...

Uhh I know! I kind of always forget to do it...but I plan on updating a lot for Adam. I'll probably be bored at night and end up doing it more. (Hopefully LOL)