CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Meal Planning...Here I Come!

Well, after a very expensive food shopping trip...I have realized, I really need to meal plan. Last week, we ate out two nights in a row, very not the norm for us. We were just "out of food". Well, I didn't have any meals to really create. Then I got creative and I found one or two things I could make with what we had...then, finally Sunday we went shopping and spent TOO much money. However, it should give us meals for at least week...and we also stocked up on things like "sides" you know, like rice and noodle sides that you make in a crunch. I just really need to get real with the situation of meals. Sadly, I still have to go food shopping AGAIN this week, but I am working on finding some meal planning resources and I will shop with a LIST instead of just buying what I see. It's also hard, because we have still only been in our house for a little over a month now, so we still do not have all of those essentials that we normally have. So, I am going to attempt to meal plan and see if I can't cut some of these food bills down a bit and also make my life a teensy bit easier! I am enjoying the process of looking for recipe ideas and finding resources online with the process. I just wish I was as good as some of these moms!

0 comments: