CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

So my kids have to be growing, right?!

I feel like alllllll my kids do is eat anymore! Like, Allie has always been bad with snacking, she is definitely more of a grazer than a meal eater...but the girl can also clear her plate. My girls are fantastic eaters, they aren't picky in the least. Allie knows what she likes, so she can be a little hard to please, but Emily literally eats anything. Lately, they both want to eat all day everyday. Today after a discussion with Adam, I feel like I really can't even keep up with their eating and they go thru certain snacks so fast anymore. So I decided, I am going to attempt to make some snacks for them instead of buying everything. I have an endless, well not really, supply of flour and plenty of baking things left from the holidays. So I have found recipes for gold fish, cheez its, oreos, pop tarts, pretzel bites, and graham crackers. Tomorrow, I plan on trying out of the pop tart recipe and maybe the pretzel bites. I also need to work out some new lunch recipe ideas for them. I planned our meals for the next week, and am planning on a good food shopping trip to further meal plan and make more homemade snacks. Hopefully it all comes out yummy!

0 comments: