CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011

I have never welcomed a year and wanted it to go by so quickly. I typically hate January, and especially I hated it during our last deployment. It went too slow, and it was just a hard month for me. I’m very happy to be facing it as our first month of the deployment so I can get it over with! The girls are doing really well in NJ. Allie of course loves having someone to play with all the time. She has a little cold or something, so her voice is pretty raspy. She enjoys it, so she has been singing, talking and even crying extra to hear the difference in her voice. Emmy is doing great also. With the new stuff she is doing, it feels like Adam has been gone so much longer than the 5 or 6 days that he has been gone. Tomorrow will be a week since we said our good bye and she is now waving, saying hi, has said dada and fake coughing. If you say hi to her she gets so excited she waves so hard that either, A) The person holding her is likely to get injured or B) Her little arm might fall off! She is also almost sitting up on her own. She can do it; it’s just a matter of when she wants to. Just like she can somewhat crawl to get herself around…when she wants to. Lazy, stubborn baby! She goes for a check up on Friday to get her 6 month shots. We are behind because the clinic at Ft. Knox was out of one of her vaccines, so we held off on all of them until we came here so she could get them all at once. There is so much that needs to be done. I need to get the van registered, which is definitely going to be a process, and I also have to get the oil changed on the van too. Hopefully I can get a lot accomplished this week and get it all taken care of.

0 comments: